Friday, May 14, 2010

Craft fair at SYG

As salaamu alaykum and hello to everyone. Tomorrow will be SYG, there's suppose to be tons of fun, volley ball, cake decorating contest and more. Of course, the best part is that I will be setting up for my first craft fair show. Wish me the best of good and in selling all my things and getting custom orders. I will be back with photos of all the fun and beautiful masjid grounds insha'Allaah (God willing). Until then my blog will not be updated, but come back soon to sign up for my first contest extended contest. All trades and custom orders are on hold until Monday, May 17, 2010. Jazak'Allaah/ Thank you for your support and visit my blog again. Now, it's time for me to sew, sew, sew.
Wishing you all the best of good in this life & the next.
Umma

No comments: