Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SYG cake winners


These crazy put together photos are pics of my table. I really need to get some manniquins (sP) and some display racks. Everyone was touching all over the things and they kept sliding around. So, my next investment has to be racks, insha'Allaah. Here are the other beautiful cakes below.

Wow, I have no idea who made this lovely cake or the story behind it but, it looks yummy.

Made by a sister that lives around the corner from me. Isn't it cute! You can find out how to make this cake yourself by going on youtube and looking up howdini train cakes.

This pillow cake was made by the daughter of my mothers friend. She used marzapin to form the letters and won 3rd place. Her peach cobblers are awesome. so I'm sure pretty sure this cake was delicious as well.
I believe this cake represents the mount of hudaybeeya? It came in 2nd place.

Last, but not least, this cutie has all handpipped roses. It's so cute. I think it was raffled off for $40-45. I hope whoever bought it enjoyed it.
Welp, that's all for today, insha'Allaah (God willing) I will be writing back again tomorrow. Here's what I'm listening to today. Enjoy!










No comments: