Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's the hold up???

I know it's all me, I'm just feeling a bit blah lately and spent all day getting over a cold. It seems like whenever I decide to do a bit a homeschooling with my son it just sucks up the entire day. Then I'm off napping or sitting here chatting on etsy. I'm making a serious effort to suck it up and spin out some great items from my shop. I have a whole white board set up with what I want to accomplish and have yet to do. On the brighter side, I finally handed in my application pick up earning a college ( I don't know how I will be able to use etsy for my full time income and balance college and being a single parent) . My major is still - majorily up in the air (no pun intended). I have a 3 -4 week wait to know whether or not I'll be accepted. *deep breath*. I hope I can get everything together and in an easy schedule for myself and my family. Send me good vibes, I wishes them for everyone out there. Enjoy your night blog land.

No comments: