Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where in the world were you?

Today at approx 2 pm in the United States of America in upstate NY I came in from putting a load of clothing in my washer machine. I sat on my living room floor with legs crossed, looked out the window of my apartment and was meet with this gorgeous sky!
I had to wonder 'Where and what in the world is everyone doing at this moment in time?
Rather than daydreaming, I figured I would ask you all myself. Where and what were you doing at 2pm October 13 2010? I'd really like as many replies as possible, leave a comment with your country, state and city if you'd like then pass my link onto your friends & family! Receiving 100 comments would make my day. TIA!
Umma

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful day here in FL just way too hot.
I was taking a nap. I am boring like that :p

Anonymous said...

I don't remember what I was doing at 2pm, but I was probably in Oxford, Oxfordshire in England, U.K. :-)